"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Journaling by 5s - Free play and final pages

Here are the last ten pages of my "Journaling by 5s" experiment. I like some more than others, but am pleased with how they came out considering the random and quick-paced nature of this project. In the "free play" step, on many pages I've added a bit more stenciling with texture paste, washi tape, Tim Holtz Small Talk word strips, doodling and additional stamping.

Pg 11



Pg 12


Pg 13


Pg 14


Pg 15


Pg 16


Pg 17


Pg 18


Pg 19


Pg 20



So, with that, I am finished with this project. There are probably many more things I could do to enhance these pages, but, truthfully, I am ready to move on! This was a fun, sometimes challenging, and productive exercise. I am sure I will do this again sometime!





1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

Thank you so much for sharing this project. I loved every step of the way and the final result is outstanding.

Next?
xo
SuZeQ