"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Friday, February 9, 2018

More Art Marks Pages

So far, I've been staying current with the daily art marks challenges. (It helps to have tiny pages to work with!)

Days 2/3
Prompts - decide; leap


Days 4/5
Prompts - think; commit


Days 6/7
Prompts - envision; create



I can't say that these pages have much to do with the prompts, but I am "deciding" what to do, "leaping" into mark making, "thinking" about marks, "committing" to working daily, "envisioning" the process and "creating" something!

2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

I love your way of thinking with the prompts. Just perfect.

xo
SuZeQ

Linda Manning Findley said...

I love what you are doing - "deciding" what to do, "leaping" into mark making, "thinking" about marks, "committing" to working daily, "envisioning" the process and "creating" something - the marks are pretty good to ... ;-)