"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, March 1, 2018

February Art Marks - Done!

It's March 1 and the February Art Marks Challenge is officially finished. And, I am done! It was a fun challenge but I have to admit I was running out of marks to make! Looking back on these pages, I think I like circles and dashes as well as black and white!


Days 22/23
Prompts: less; invent






Days 24/25
Prompts: build; root





Days 26/27
Prompts: replenish; rest





Day 28/back cover
Prompt: joy



Now that this project is finished, I will be looking for something else to work on. But in the meantime, I will be spending the weekend with a few of my artsy friends making art and enjoying our friendships!

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

I studied them all and have determined that REPLENISH is my favorite. I like that word and love the tag.

Enjoy your weekend!
xo
SuZeQ