"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

More Quirky Collage

I finished four more collages! The first one is from yet another collage sheet from Joanne (craftyhodges on YouTube) and the other three are assembled from various images from collage sheets from www.mischiefcircus.com.  I hope you enjoy!






FYI I will not be posting for about ten days as I will be in Albuquerque babysitting my two grand boys there. I will fly home for one day next weekend to attend the wedding of the son of one of my best friends, then return to babysit the remainder of that next week. Wish me luck to have the stamina to keep up with the three-year-old and almost-five-year old! 

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

I cannot - absolutely cannot - choose a favorite. Love them all.

Good luck wrangling with the boys! It's what keeps you young.

xo
SuZeQ